Saturday, November 17, 2007

damn it AB where the fuck is the natty up

Seriously, I have yet to see this so called "miracle beer" on the store shelves. I have a can, that came from a brewmaster in california, the only ray of light that i had for this wonder brew. I guess i will have to continue drinking red bull and vodka as my poison of choice, until you get your fucking acts together you piece of bitch. seriously i'm pissed. I dont even want to talk to you anymore. you're being irrational. you give a guy hope and then you take it away. all you beer companies are all the same you think your sofaking cooool with your stupid clydesdale horse cocks. bullshit. i hope one of those horses trips and falls and it lands right in your ass. only then will you know the pain that i am feeling now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR. I am so sorry you don't have any natty where you're at, the east coast is stocked full, of it.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!